On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, December 21, 2007

Happy Solstice!

Photobucket

Welcome, YULE!

Photobucket

By the way, I've heard Keepers of the Flame is shipping/arriving...one person said they liked it... For me as an author waiting for reader reaction to a book is one of the most nervous times.

May you enjoy the daylight today.
Robin

5 Comments:

Blogger Diane P said...

Wow, shipping very early. I have my order into Amazon.
I was thinking it would be a great start for the new year.
Happy Solstice.

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay Robin, I just this very minute finished reading Keepers of the Flame. WOW!!! And now to wait another year...sigh.

11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ordered my copy from Barnes and Noble Wed. got it Friday and had finished reading it by bedtime LOL. Very good read, with twists I wouldn't have expected. Can hardly wait for the next one. These have been some of my favorites to read. Have a great holiday and new year.

6:51 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks, all!

Diane I hope you enjoy it.

AZBUGGY and ANON, glad you did. There was a reason I wanted twins...and I'm glad you liked the twists...
Robin

6:56 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]