On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Week Long Writing Retreat In November

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I've been thinking about this for a couple of years. I used to sponsor t-shirts for it.
360 Virtual tour

May you fulfill a dream today.
Robin

7 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

This is obviously not CO. Is it in the Carolinas?

2:46 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Yeah, Colorado does lack beaches and oceans...It's at Island of Palms a few miles south of Charleston, South Carolina.

Robin

3:14 PM  
Blogger talia pente said...

Robin that is just phenomenal! I would LOVE to stay there. I wonder how much actual writing I would do, but I would SOOO love to find out!

talia

8:35 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

LOL, Talia. I think long walks on the beach should help...

4:32 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Long walk on the beach have helped me. The sound of water tends to scare the plot bunnies out of hiding for me.

11:15 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Plot bunnies! I really like that!

1:50 PM  
Blogger talia pente said...

Oh yeah. Plot bunnies. A term I first learned while writing fanfic.

:)

talia (who lubs them plot bunnies)

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]