On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Singer For A World

Got the Singer For A World proposal out today -- two chapters (about 37 pages in Courier New font) and a single spaced synopsis of about 4 pages in Times New Roman.

I had my mentor take a look at the new synopsis(combined 1/2 of previous book 5 of 5 into the new book 5 of 5). And she gave it the A-ok. So off it went by email. Not following with snail mail this time, tired of working on Luna stuff.

So, big achievement and I guess I'll go eat breakfast...

May you enjoy any end of a project today!
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]