On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Amazon can't get it together

I used to be able to add books to amazon (like Keepers of the Flame). Not any more. I've emailed them. I can't add them. My publisher has to.

I've been assured by my publisher that they've sent amazon the information several times.

KEEPERS OF THE FLAME IS UP ON BN.COM SO GO THERE!
BN.COM


May all your irritations be minor today.
Robin

2 Comments:

Blogger Betsy said...

I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! I'm bouncing in my chair. I'm just a little bit excited about this book. Thank you so much for a great series.

9:22 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

THANKS! This has been a VERY hard book to write, probably my hardest...

Robin

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]