On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, August 18, 2006

Tattered Cover Writer of the Year Panel

One more plug for the Tattered Cover event this evening. Not only will there be writers on a panel talking about writing, and Free Stuff, but there will be a lot of writers in the audience and a good time will be had by all. I guarantee it.

So find yourself by the Tattered Cover and come see us!

May your writing go well today, and if you need to talk to writing friends, do it!
Robin

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lovely name! Tell more about it; those of us who are only readers would like to know.
I must say that the covers of the Celta books I own, are getting there. Just got my second copy of HeartMate (new cover) and finished the first read... Fun all over again: Thanks!

11:34 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Anonymous, Tattered Cover is THE bookstore all authors salivate to sign at in Denver. It's a "local independent" bookstore (and not very romance friendly, I didn't aspire to signing until I had my first Luna book out, and since I was Writer of the Year, they carried some of my Luna books).

I think I gave you a link where you could take a look. Most of us mourn the ambiance of the lost Cherry Creek store, but the new store is pretty good. And they had a copy of HeartMate...

Robin

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]