On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, March 10, 2006

Heart, Evil and Animal Magnetism...

Yeah, yeah, I'm waiting for my virus scan to finish before I log off. I think I got rid of a bug and want to double check...so...




Your Heart Is Purple



For you, love is about establishing and developing a deep connection.

If it's true love, it brings you more wisdom and inner strength.



Your flirting style: Sincere



Your lucky first date: An afternoon at a tea house



Your dream lover: Is both thoughtful and expressive



What you bring to relationships: Understanding




You Are 34% Evil

A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil.





Your Animal Personality



Your Power Animal: Deer



Animal You Were in a Past Life: Panda



You are a fun-seeker - an adventurous, risk-taker.

While you are spontaneous, you are not very rational.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]