On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, June 24, 2005

Stree Date II

Well, I was just emailed that a1 books on ebay is selling Heart Choice and What Dreams May Come. FOOEY! (Ok, I try not to swear in public and I CAN'T before my Mother or I get that look, you know what I mean, and she says something, too). I don't mind too much about Heart Choice since I write in a niche market and my print run isn't enough to really make the lists (as far as I know). But, as I said before, I do mind about What Dreams May Come.

FOOEY again. I sent them a note telling them I'm disappointed in them. **snort** Yeah, like that will work (and I think I pressed the button 3 times...), but may as well educate or at least send them a raspberry. Pppphhhhhttttt (wish I'd done that, but I was being professional).

But it's Friday afternoon, and I am home from work, so I am not too upset. Now I have to go down into the scary basement to mop the floor since people are coming over tomorrow. When I get my chance on Julie Kenner's Blog Slay Your Demons, I'm going to talk about house cleaning and how it relates to writing.

Love to all,
Robin

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you continue writing heart books - at least one a year.
What about Heart...Blog..File..Geek?,(just a change of pace from the dashing hunks)telling the story of a sweet little chap, keeper of records - tradition, spells, words etc. - concerned about receding hair and expanding waistline?
Love to hear about the critique and get-together and any other subject. Fun to read your notes and those of other writers.
Thanks, and chao

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]