On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Ghost Seer, 1st in a Series

This is Clare. She is the heroine of Ghost Seer, the uptight accountant who inherits a fortune from her weird great-aunt Sandra, who saw ghosts. Unfortunately, Clare also inherits that gift.

GHOST SEER IS DONE! Okay, it's rough, but not as rough as many I've finished. I am pleased, exhausted, and heading over to Happy Cakes for $2 Tuesday cupcakes. :) I think I want Mexican Chocolate with Vanilla Cream frosting if they have it.

I'll post a little more about the story and series when I put out the call for betas. The ms. is 91,688 words long (about 10 thousand - 20 thousand words shorter than the usual Celta novel).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy the cupcake. You deserve it!

6:53 AM  
Blogger azteclady said...

Congrats on hitting "end"

12:37 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks!

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]