On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Writer's Desk



Heart Fortune printed and I'm ready to tackle the (significant) revisions and cuts.

Merry meet and merry part and merry meet again.
Robin

2 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

Please do them quickly. I can hardly wait ! ! !

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post sent me to reserve the book so I get it as soon as its out!
Can't wait!
Thanks.

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]