On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, February 07, 2013

Laev T'Hawthorn Family Tree

Laev T'Hawthorn Family Tree: I got an email from a reader who was confused about how Laev T'Hawthorn was connected to the Heathers -- essentially he is a grandson. In any event, I spent the night figuring this out...and here's the scoop.
 photo HawthornHeatherFamilyTree3_zps95992e52.jpg

Naturally, if it's too confusing, or if you know better than I that I made a mistake, please let me know...
Robin

2 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

Makes perfect sense.

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love to see time lines and family trees, so I appreciate your showing this to us. Thanks.

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]