On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, February 08, 2013

CONTEST! Web Design/Grapics Business Name!


Contest re: Feral enovella two. Brandy Svensson, my heroine, has a Web Design/Graphics Business and I need a name for it! Currently I am thinking of "Exact Imagination," but I am not wedded to that. She doesn't do websites JUST for artistic types, but for businesses too, you see. I don't think I want her name on the business. So if I find something that really rings for me, the winner will win the above clock. If there is more than one winner, I will determine an additional contest, and the winner of THAT contest will get the clock OR a choice of my backlist books, any additional winners will get a choice of my backlist books.

THE CONTEST ENDS WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 13th.

You have to enter here or on my facebook page.

Merry meet and merry part and merry meet again.
Robin

2 Comments:

Anonymous Mem said...

Imagine Possibilities
Innovative Designs, Inc.

Mem

9:23 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Still considering...

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]