On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, February 14, 2013

$.99 Feral Magic Today, and Why Read Romance?



Also: I read romance to be swept away to another world with a sexy guy who knows I can match him.

May you love all the romances you have today.
Robin

5 Comments:

Blogger Faery Chaos said...

Thank you! Bought Feral Magic :) It's been on my wish list for a while!!

8:13 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Glad you could do that today!

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bought Feral Magic at $2.99. It was okay, but I much prefer your other stuff.

2:58 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

LOL, Anonymous. Thank you. This is a one day promo arranged by my publisher. I admit I tried to aim Feral Magic solidly at my readers (though I did have to cut some worldbuilding out in the first chapters, that I've put up here).

Thanks for your comment! I absolutely know that people like different books of mine.

3:40 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

Happy Valentines Day, Robin. Really liked Feral Magic--not as much as Celta, but I want to read more about this new world.

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]