On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Novella - Feral Magic


Yes, Feral Magic is a NOVELLA. That's how much time I can spend on this particular project. I plan on a series of novellas with Brandy and Dak. It's an experiment in continuing characters for me, okay?

I DO want you to read and enjoy Feral Magic, but not if you're expecting something long and with a solid Happily Ever After ending. I'm not ready for that, now. And thanks to everyone who bought it, liked it, reviewed it, and whatever else :D !

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did get it, and can't wait for the continuing adventures of Dak and Brandy.

6:21 AM  
Anonymous Stacy C. said...

I've loved all your books, and collect them religiously, especially the Celta series. Is there a PDF version of Feral Magic? As a Canadian, I can't get it from Amazon.com.

9:40 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Stacy, here is the Canadian amazon link:
http://www.amazon.ca/Feral-Magic-A-Novella-ebook/dp/B00AQK88GM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1358621995&sr=8-1.

1:55 PM  
Anonymous Stacy C. said...

I've got it! I can't wait to read it.

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]