On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, August 03, 2012

Hero name quick question.

Hero name quick question for Enchanted Quest. Ex-special forces. Saxon? or Lock/Lachlann?

Many thanks, juggling several projects.
Robin

7 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Saxon! Lock and Lachlan are pretty common in romance books, although not in real life. LOL

8:29 PM  
Blogger Ann_a_reader said...

A vote for Saxon.

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Rebecca said...

Shelly Laurenston has a hero named Lachlan "Lock" who is sort of ex special forces.

10:09 PM  
Anonymous Gina G said...

Saxon.
Names that contain the letter x grab the attention.
Lock/Lachlann is hero worthy as well.

11:29 PM  
Anonymous Estara said...

I like Lachlan because I have a friend by that name ^^ - I sort of wonder at how Saxon would be shortened in a nickname ^^ ;-)

5:38 AM  
Anonymous Kristal said...

Saxon (Sax?)
Lachlan sounds similar with the one from Ever After, I think.
Lock works as well as a name or nick.

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lachlann sounds ok.
I have locks in all the house doors as well as my briefcase, etc. The Saxons are/were an ethnic group, as far as I know. Not fond of using geographical locations for names etc. I am afraid.

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]