On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, July 06, 2012

Signing At Anaheim, RWA

Photobucket
Yes, the next couple of weeks I will be preoccupied with going to Anaheim (on a road trip).


Here are the details:

2012 “Readers for Life” Literacy Autographing

Wednesday, July 25, 5:00 – 8:00 p.m.

Anaheim Convention Center, Ballroom (third floor)

http://www.rwa.org/cs/literacy_autographing

Proceeds from book sales go to ProLiteracy Worldwide, Read Orange County, and Literacy Volunteers—Huntington Valley.

No outside books are allowed in the event.

WE ARE NOT GOING TO BE ALPHABETICAL THIS YEAR! IF YOU NEED A MAP PLEASE EMAIL ME.

I'd love to see you.
Robin

5 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

Are you planning to be at the RWA in Atlanta next year?

9:49 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Absolutely. My agent lives and works just outside Atlanta, so I can hardly duck out!

Robin

10:10 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

Awesome, Robin. My mom and I have already got the dates on next year's calendar--we live in small town South GA and don't have a lot of opportunities to meet some of our favorite authors. We are both excited. Neither of us have ever been to a book signing or anything like that.

8:00 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Wow, and the RWA one is HUGE. Usually 300+ authors -- and be warned, the NOISE is also huge, the lines can be long...

Anyway, something to look forward to, for sure.
Robin

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooohhh, I'm excited, I'm planning on being there. Yes, I need a map.

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]