On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, July 02, 2012

Revising, Revising, Revising

Today I will be revising 3 projects: my epub Wild at Heart; Heart Fortune Chapter 1-2, and, Enchanted Ever After, they went out to one beta reader before I send them to my editor.

I don't usually work on more than one project in a day, but if I want to produce more, and produce novellas for epubbing, I think this must happen.

May you enjoy your day. :)
Robin

4 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

Some of us don't have an e-reader. Will you publish your novellas in paper form?

2:25 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Donna, I think print on demand is an option.

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Ellen said...

You can also get a kindle for pc or kindle for mac, as a free e-reader program. Until I bought my kindle, I have several ebooks on my home computer. These ebooks are archived on my computer and can be whispernet to my kindle, if I want to read there instead of the computer.

8:15 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Yes, I read Kindle and Nook books on my itouch or ipad...

Robin

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]