On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, June 29, 2012

Story prompt



I love coming across something that I think as a story prompt, that will engender a story if thought about, and I especially love to share these with other writers, because no one's story would be the same.

I was looking at Mark Twain quotes today and here's one:

It is better to take what does not belong to you than to let it lie around neglected.

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/mark_twain_5.html#Eg1X2XtuYd40S8KB.99

Ball pic from: http://www.petessite.com/akimages/311%20but%20ball%202.JPG
May you enjoy your imagination today.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]