On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, December 19, 2011

Enchanted Again Available!


Not sure how it happened, but it's available on amazon for shipping...THOUGHT it was available for download but not until Jan 1st. Weird. Could someone have told the author?

Robin

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazon told me my preordered copy has shipped! Hope it arrives on time. Hearts and Swords came late - a week after BAM had it in stock.

8:17 AM  
Blogger Diane P said...

Amazon said mine was shipping & due tomorrow. Can't wait.

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazon sent my mine a few days ago. I got around to reading it last night and early this morning. I really liked it. I think I liked it better than the first one. Will there be nine stories in this series since there are nine houses on the cul-de-sac?

Tine

8:56 PM  
Blogger C. A. Szarek said...

YAY! I got it!

11:54 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks, folks. Thanks, Tine. Yes, I will be doing 9 stories, one for each of the houses -- I have a last contract for #3 with Luna (next ms to be written), but if they don't want to renew the series, I'll do it on my own.

9:19 AM  
Blogger Crafter Jane said...

Sigh... apparently it's shipping, but not available on the Kindle until Jan 1!

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]