On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Of Sunsets and Word Wars and Heart Secret

Of Sunsets and Word Wars and Heart Secret: I've had a day off this month, since Heart Secret has gotten all tangled up in the last quarter. I'm not accustomed to having a story go awry at this point and it peeves me. What should I leave in, what should I cut? The chronological/timeline/choreography has already been fixed THREE TIMES, why does it not work. URG!

So when I was on word wars tonight and a new to Denver friend, Cate Rowan, alerted me to a good sunset I took a few shots.

Uplifting, soothing, and now I can go back and try and untangle (again!) my scenes and get them in the proper order.

Love to all,
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]