On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, June 26, 2011

RWA New York

I am packing for RWA, taking off tonight to go to Mom's then we leave from her place tomorrow at 4:30 am.

First public appearance (not the swarming in front of the hotel reservation desk, or the conference registration desk), is TUESDAY at the LITERACY SIGNING (see link above).

Come see me!

I will be wearing my spring pj outfit as usual -- turquoise and pink...WAIT! where's the necklace that goes with that...

Also workshop on Wednesday 4:30 p.m. -- Kill Your Inner Critic! You do have to belong to the conf for this. As well as the free book giveaway Berkley signing at 9:00 on Friday am.

Love to all,
Robin

2 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

I hope you both have lots of fun, I always envy reading about the various U.S. conventions, they seem so exciting and full.

6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish I could be there, would love to see you and get all of the books signed that haven't been signed yet. Bum knee is keeping me at home.

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]