On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Refilling the Well

I got back from Grand Junction and now am going to Crested Butte. I'll be doing: Kill Your Inner Critic! Experience the Joy of Writing! (which I've practiced, and, to the Cats amazed amusement went through in my bed last night). Also giving: Survive to Write, Write to Survive, How to Hang In There Until You're Published, practical techniques.

Otherwise I've been doing emails, relaxing, some words on Heart Secret.

Love to all,
robin

2 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

Dogs also make good practice listeners, despite colossal yawns in the middle of poems.

1:26 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

LOL. Cats keep me humble, though with Survive to Write, I was so tired on Sun am that I was very nervous and not too stellar.

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]