On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, June 17, 2011

Auction for Author L.A. Banks

Photobucket
I am offering the opportunity to name a geographic feature of Celta, ARCS Enchanted Ever, Heart Search, Hearts & Swords. Since I just emailed the offer of the donation, it may take a while to get up. Please donate or consider the auction.

Robin

2 Comments:

Blogger hapi said...

Hi FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

5:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Must confess my ignorance:
why an auction for L.A. Banks?

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]