On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, May 29, 2009

Brenda Novak's Auction for Diabetes

I do this every year because Brenda and I were pretty much in the same "graduating to published" class.

This year I have several things up:

Critique of a proposal by me (3 chapters and a synopsis)
Heart Dance autographed
ARC of Heart Change (which is going for big bucks)

The very reasonable "name a geographical point on the world of Celta" is about $30.00
Folks, this will be FOR ALL TIME on my maps. How do you think I got the "Plano Strait?"

So, go forth check out the wonderful offerings.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]