On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, May 03, 2009

After Writers' Conference.

I came back home at about 9pm last night, after the longest ever dinner at the Radisson. I think they only had one chef and there were about 20 of us (or more, didn't count). In any event I opened some food for the cats and collapsed.

This morning I'm stiff. I slept fine on my bed, but, again, the Radisson has this new "dial" feature that did nothing for me.

The seminar went fine, though I'm not sure I'll do it again, or not in that format.

The weather has been cold and gray and I didn't get out of the hotel. Had good visits with folks, though, and got inspired. I may just get some of my chronological chapters done before Word Wars tomorrow.

Robin

2 Comments:

Blogger Janice Seagraves said...

I'm sorry you didn't get enough sleep at the convention, I never sleep well in a strange bed myself. But at least you got to go.

Take care,
Janice~

5:56 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks, Janice!

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]