On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Quote -- Reading -- Margaret Atwood

More of your brain is involved when reading than it is when you watch television... because you are supplying just about everything... you're a creator. Margaret Atwood

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A reader ..... Right on! That is why I love your books: wonderful food for the imagination. Thanks!
Hope you are feeling better and having a wonderful Easter holiday.

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Marseille said...

Congratulations on your new series!! :) when will it be out? I hope you'll still continue (or increase) the publishing pace for the heart series. Everytime I finish one, I'm always anxious for the next. :)

12:10 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

The new series (of which I have ideas and 9 pages), will be out in 2011, 2012, and 2013. First book Timeshifter isn't due until April 30 next year and since I'll need every minute, I'm glad.

Currently writing on Heart Journey, Raz Cherry's (seen in Heart Fate) story.
Robin

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]