On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, April 13, 2009

Protector of the Flight on Nightline!

Photobucket

Of course a friend (and my agent) saw the segment before I did and let me know about it. It was a fast scan of spines and the back cover, but I am very pleased. Mom will be thrilled. Cats are sleeping.

I, of course, not only have nothing to record the thing, but my tv is so old it is not cable ready nor does it have a remote. I plan on getting a new one this week, but that doesn't help.

Still, very pleased and thanking the universe for such luck.

Beaming, and may you feel proud of your work today,
Robin

UPDATE, TUESDAY. PIC AND LINK ADDED>

4 Comments:

Blogger Tannun said...

Went to Nitelines web page at http://abcnews.go.com/nightline

and saw the segment. It's entitled Harlequin's Recession Romance, and there with 5:46 mins left in segment is your book sitting on a bookshelf.

Someone has good taste!

6:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Very exciting news. I hope you get to see the program with your book on the shelf.

Tine

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Sharon said...

It was great to see PROTECTOR OF THE FLIGHT and your name prominently featured on ABC's Nightlight last night during their interview with Donna Hayes. If you missed it here's the link: http://abcnews.go.com/nightline. It's nice to know that something is growing during the recession.

9:38 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks, all. My editor actually sent me a link, too. ;)

Robin

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]