On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Mile Hi Con

Well, I'm exhausted. I did pick up a couple of pieces of art, one for my upcoming neice...I think her mother is decorating the room too ... blah ... so it's going to her for Xmas, she should have arrived by then. ;)

Panel on architecture went well was interesting if not especially lively. Reading went VERY well, nice amount of folks showing up for Jeanne Stein and me, and the software panel went so-so since it wasn't advertised.

That's it, cleaning and getting ready for the trip tomorrow.

May you be pleased with yourself.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]