On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Quote

Something brief today since it snowed all day yesterday and I slid over to my friends to catsit in the am but not the pm, so one of the cats has not had an insulin shot. Sun is not quite up. I have new tires so I should have had better traction. Will call the tire place re: whether they are all weather like I wanted.

Anyway, gotta get out and would prefer it when people aren't stirring...so here's a quote, my favorite.

One day a student asked Taiga, "What is the most difficult part of painting?" Taiga answered, "The part of the paper where nothing is painted is the most difficult." - Zen Saying

May you have no problems with blank space today.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]