On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, December 22, 2007

deleted comments

Ok, I have a bandage on one of my fingers and I've been making comments and they've been doubling up on me so I've been deleting the extras (or it could be the rum in my eggnog). Not to mention I wasn't quite sure how to spell susceptible.

May you enjoy any comments.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]