On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Writer Talk

Crystal Jordan was in town **waving** and we met and talked and talked and talked. I think I spilled all my secrets in the Heart series, and a few in the Lladrana series, but managed to keep some regarding Keepers of the Flame.

She'll be publishing with Kensington in their erotic line next year, so cool! So we talked about print publishing vs. epublishing, agents, stories, the market...everything.

Always lovely to speak with other writers, particularly ones I haven't seen lately. Part of the same tribe....

But it's bedtime and there were shrieks just before we closed down Rocky Mountain Diner , so I guess Denver won the baseball game.

May you enjoy being part of your tribe today.
Robin

2 Comments:

Blogger Crystal Jordan said...

Heya Robin! I had a great time chatting with you, too. My lips are sealed about the series secrets. Can't wait to read them, as always.

9:53 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks Crystal. I know I babbled, thanks for listening...

Robin

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]