On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Keepers of the Flame COVER!

LOVE this! Though it was nothing like the idea I had, which was pretty cool.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The outfits they are wearing are RIGHT (well, there's a white cross on the robes). I DID write the bubbles in...

Keeping the daily blessing from the previous post.
May you learn something new about your characters today.
And now I can go to bed.
Robin

9 Comments:

Blogger Catie said...

Oh! It's GORGEOUS! YAY!

1:52 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Are they twins? Or is it an artsy version of one gal who works a lot?

7:41 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

EJ, twins. ;)
Robin

9:40 AM  
Blogger Nonny Blackthorne said...

Oh wow. That's a GORGEOUS, eye-catching cover. Congrats. :)

11:55 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

Nummy nummy nummy! I want it on my shelf to show off. How long do I have to wait? ;)

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TOTALLY AWESOME COVER! The cover gods are smiling.

terri

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay!! i can't wait ... the cover is soo pretty!

7:49 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

I am still finishing this...to be published in January.
Robin

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait til this comes out. i live in Australia and it extremely hard to find your books. I just bought Protector of the Flight last week and finished it in 1 day, i couldn't put it down. Twins?? exciting!!

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]