On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Warning -- Sad

I just heard that another writer friend of mine died suddenly last week of (they think) a brain aneurysm, she was just 40.

Counting my blessings, but thinking that I'll go back to bed and pull the covers over my head now...

Robin

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many comforting hugs to you, Robin.

12:07 PM  
Blogger Catie said...

oh, god, robin, i'm so sorry. *hugs*

4:08 PM  
Blogger moonhart said...

Oy, Robin! (((huggies)))

moon

5:35 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thank you. It's shocking and unbelievable.

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]