On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Map of Lladrana

I was writing a scene and realized that I needed to visualize the setting...and figure out where my characters were on the map of Lladrana. So I updated it for Keepers of the Flame.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

May you always know where you want to be.
Robin

2 Comments:

Blogger moonhart said...

Oh! Is that Faucon's northern estate and he has his home estate in the south???

Sweet!

moon

5:34 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Yes, it is. The electronic copy of the map is old, but it's hard to redo. Also note the Seamasters Market...

Take care,
Robin

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]