On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Amazon Promo: Heart Thief & Heart Choice buy 3 get 4th Free

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0425203964/qid=1139342449/sr=2-1/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_1/103-0193961-0182268?s=books&v=glance&n=283155

Image hosting by Photobucket

Amazon is doing a 4 books for the price of 3 and Heart Thief and Heart Choice are included...just an FYI.

Oh, and there are no more first editions of HeartMate available on amazon. Your best bet is half.com where they're sellin' cheap!

Robin (yeah, I know I have too much time...that's what happens when you're in RESEARCH mode)

2 Comments:

Blogger Crystal Jordan said...

So, what's going to be on the new HeartMate cover? Will it look like the others with a single item on the front?

8:10 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Yes, I think it will be a single element cover. When they emailed me for ideas one evening (that they wanted by 9 am NY time), I sent them amber heart-shaped necklaces, silver vases, marriage armbands.

I heard that the necklace (unsurprisingly) won, but haven't seen anything yet. Maybe next month.

Robin

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]