On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, February 03, 2006

Urgh! Don't do it!

=:o There is one copy of HeartMate left on amazon.com. For $75.00! Urgh. Don't do it. As much as I would like to think my prose is deathless, I mean, this book has only been out 4 years. They're out there. And it will be reprinted in August.

I mean, save your money. This is NOT a big deal collectors item...unless I happen to become the adult J.K. Rowling, but I don't believe that's going to happen in the foreseeable future.

Go to half.com they have some reasonable books there.

Robin

2 Comments:

Anonymous a reader said...

The note for today Saturday, has disappeared from my browser. Did you take it out because it mentioned other authors and books?.

9:11 PM  
Blogger Robin D Owens said...

Reader, finally found where you put your comment! Anyway, the post is back up along with apologies, etc, and the Owens Policy On Discussing Authors.

Take care,
Robin

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]