On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Celta Thursday - Lost Heart novella print cover

We (I) am inching closer to getting Lost Heart published. The novella will be in ALL EBOOK FORMATS! For those of you who want print, here is the first look at the cover. The print will be darker or the background lighter. We (my cover artist and I) are thinking of a specific graphic to indicate it is in the Celta HeartMate series. The final manuscript still needs to be copy edited by Final Eyes, then I'll see a sample print book, then uploading and everything else. Advertising is AFTER that just because this is my first effort and I have other obligations, too. Though I do hope all you who read me will help me.


1 Comments:

Blogger emilye said...

Love this cover! Soft, sensuous yummy!

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]