On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, March 03, 2016

Celta Thursday: Heart Quest Cover story and pics

Celta Thursday, Heart Quest cover story and pics. First, the idea of Heart Quest was given to me by one of my critique buddy's during our reading of Heart Duel. "If I knew I had a HeartMate, I'd go door to door and try opening them!" So thanks to Anne Tupler. I bought several keys and sent various images to my editor. The cover is shiny, and a little too pastel for me. I wanted something more in keeping with the Black Magic Cult story inside so I changed the color of the font (I am NOT artistic), but, as usual at that point of time in my career, they didn't listen to me.

Below see a mockup I did with the red font, and also a pic of MidClass Lodge I made.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]