On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Has Anyone Seen Hearts & Swords Yet?

I am debating which novella to enter in a contest due TODAY. If you've seen (and or read) Hearts & Swords, please email me your opinion. Thanks, Robin

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite was Noble House and then Heart and Sword.

Stay warm. At least it is a beautiful sky today in CO.

Regards, Ruth (CO)

10:41 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks, Ruth. I am having problems with both Heart Story (too short) and Noble Heart (too long). We'll see, I've started bookmarking contests.

Robin

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]