On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, November 18, 2011

Hearts and Swords Shipping


Hearts and Swords is shipping! I got my author copies yesterday! The title is in SILVER so it can either flash or fade...it should be on the shelves soon! Of course the guy is gorgeous.

May you enjoy your work today.
Robin

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have this book on order. I saw this and thought of your cats. A felted cat cave! http://en.dawanda.com/product/997166-wonderful-felted-catcave

Happy, continued writing. Love the Celta series.

Jan

11:21 AM  
Blogger azteclady said...

Mine hasn't, even though I pre-ordered it ages ago *cries*




But happy you, having your copies! Here's hoping you are feeling much better today.

7:41 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Wow, Jan, that is something! Thanks.

Well, the book should definitely go on sale next Tues...

love, a Very Nervous Robin

10:12 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

My book shipped yesterday! *crosses fingers for swift shipping*

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]