On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

The Hero's/Writer's Journey


As I've said before, Vogler's Writer's Journey arc works for me. I've just realized that when I changed the story of Enchanted No More, I didn't do a full plot synopsis. So I may be doing a bit of this after my wordcount is done. In any event, I am now on stage 9: REWARD (of 12) and the book is progressing.

And the sun is out and the cats only fought twice today.

Life is good,

May your life be good today, too.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]