On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Switching Back, Books & Website

Time Shifter is done (and I thought of a little change last night, naturally, to the concept of the story), and today I need to shift back to Heart Journey.

And I need to update the website, which has moved to another server. I am no longer with the romance community of Access Romance, mainly because I didn't take much advantage of what they were doing.

So I'm back on my own. I don't think that many people found me through Access Romance, either.

So I've started reading on Heart Journey on chapter 3.

Such is the life of a writer.
May you enjoy the weather today (it's raining in Denver and I need to take the car in because the turn signal broke in my hand yesterday, so using arm signals will be fun).
Robin

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A reader....Do you have a publishing date for Heart Journey?
Notice that you don't have Heart Change or Heart Journey on your website yet; or something about the other possible series.
Hope you get the thing going and will give it a try, even though the subject is not my usual preference.
All the best!

10:22 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Heart Change will be in November this year, Heart Journey (unless I get it in sooner), might be the same time or a little earlier 2011.

Anon. LOL, I am actually trying to expand my readership with urban fantasy.

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am thinking that arm signals in the rain is going to be a lot of fun ~_^.

Tine

8:31 PM  
Blogger Janice Seagraves said...

Hi Robin,

I hope you get that turn signal fixed soon, getting wet every time you have to signal to make a turn sounds real uncomfortable. We're expecting a wee bit of rain here in sunny California, unusual this time of the year.

Is Urban fantasy the big seller for writers this year?

Janice~

11:50 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Yah, guy said they can fix the thing tomorrow, I was just put out that they couldn't do it yesterday. I don't have much of an arm to put out, either, being a small person. Really difficult on the highway.

Robin

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]