On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Eeeeeelectronic Copy Edits

It's the first time I've done electronic copy edits...for Heart Change...and in Word, which I once disliked and now absolutely loathe. But, you know, this is NOT going to go away, and those who don't work well electronically will be seen to be Problem Writers and I don't want that. So I'll just #@$#%$&*%*%^#@$ fuss. And whine. And moan....

I worked about 10 hours on them yesterday and got 135 pages done. Tuesday I got 178 pages done and worked about 15 hours. Today I intend to end them, then email on Monday when they are due.

Anyway, here's what it looks like. I admit I took one of the more difficult pages, but there are worse ones. Really. Chapter 22 is a real mess with cutting and pasting and moving around. Note, I am NOT the blue. I am not the green. I am the red.

May you be happy today.

Photobucket

2 Comments:

Blogger NewGuyDave said...

Wow, I can't wait till I get to go through that process. (wink).

Although, if it means my work is getting published, I'll take it.

2:44 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Keep writing, Dave! "See" you tomorrow at word wars.

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]