On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Writer's Card

Well, I went back to the metaphysical fair yesterday since I wanted a piece of jewelry and had a reading since I was there (and picked up a few tumbled stones...sigh...I can't resist, got a really nice bloodstone).

Anyway I was told NOT TO HAVE ANY SELF DOUBTS.
THAT I HAD PAID MY DUES.
THAT THE UNIVERSE WILL SUPPORT ME SO STOP WHINING.

And, most of all, DON'T CHEAT YOURSELF YOU NEED A VACATION.

And also that the "Writers" tarot card is the Ace of Swords, which, I guess, I didn't know.

Naturally, I focus on the negative but it was such a positive reading that I will go back to her if she comes to the fair next St. Pat's day ;) (they are 2ce a year).

May your best hopes for the future manifest.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]