On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, July 02, 2007

Motivational Quote

"Having an idea and seeing it through to the end bravely - that's what style is."
Isaac Mizrahi

May you be brave today -- and may it be easy.
Robin

2 Comments:

Blogger Diane P said...

Amazon just informed me that Heart Dance is on its way to me.

How exciting to see you book come out. Keep being brave. I am sure it is wonderful.

1:44 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thank you Diane. Sometimes I have to scrape my bravery off the bottom of my shoes.

Robin

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]