On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Heart Dance -- Keepers of the Flame

Heart Dance hits the street today.

"THE END" ON KEEPERS OF THE FLAME.

May all the various aspects of your work make you smile.

Robin

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got Heart Dance from a local book store last week. I think its one of my favorites of the series (so far). Quieter story, if that makes any sense.
Thanks for your stories!
suky in michigan

6:24 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thank you, glad you liked it. I've been fretting and fretting. Yes, less gang fights and action, more thinking and experimenting and action. Hey, it's a bad winter. If those Holly boys went around fighting in the streets in winter, I'd have serious doubts about them....

Robin

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still haven't got a copy, Robin.

Sigh.

I've been checking Ereader.com and Fictionwise every day since July 3. This week, I've begun my harassment of Berkley Publishing Group.

I can retain my sanity where Heart Dance is concerned..but not Tinne Holly's story. I think I'll begin harassing Berkley two weeks before that story is out.

Although I do wonder if my tiny voice makes a difference to them.

1:52 AM  
Blogger Catie said...

YAY!

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]