On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Outer Validation -- Again

All right, last night (or rather early this morning) I went and read the amazon reviews of Heart Quest which are very good indeed. I think only my fans posted. ;)

Now you all know that outer validation cannot be depended upon in the long run, but right now, for me, it is very good to hear. So I think of it as a crutch I'm using while I have sore feet at the end of a long run.

I can use it to vanquish the negative critic for a while, and tell myself that the current writing is also Good.

But it is only a crutch and acknowledging that helps keep things in perspective. And, like, did I make any sense at all?

May you enjoy any feedback you get today.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]