On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Spammers

Ok, you now have to type in a word. I don't CARE if you call yourself anonymous or a reader or whatever you want. I like a public blog. But spammers can no longer hit and bother those of us who track the blog. I'm sorry it isn't as easy, but it had to be done.

Love to all,
Robin

2 Comments:

Blogger ssas said...

oh, but the ver-words are fun. I've already had a great time coming up with definitions for them. Sometimes I write them down--they'll be curse-words in another language or a were-beast that appears out of the swamp only at the new moon...

I admit I can't do much with ybvvpv though.

10:18 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

AHUP...sounds like marching orders...or rubnjzh...Russian sugared ruhbarb?
Robin

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]