On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Most Beautiful Blog on the Web

I really believe that, but then, I'm proud of my work and partial to what I've done. *BIG GRIN* Of course, when I think back to all the work I did "revising" the code to add background and colors I like, making a .gif for links and adding them to the sidebar, I shudder. It took the best part of a day for me to fumble around and make it what I wanted. Oh, and I like my website, too...http://robindowens.com , though just today I got a brainstorm about completely revamping it..

Love to all,
Robin (on lunch break)

1 Comments:

Blogger Night Owl Romance - Tammie said...

lol - I know what you mean - I'm always changing things around on my site - new colors, new pictures, new areas, new places for buttons - then I wonder - will my viewers be able to find anything. lol

Changing things around is fun - also takes a lot of time - many a day I have left my house late - there is always one more thing to do.

Tammie
http://www.nightowlromance.com

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]