On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

June Website Update

I've updated my website for June, http://www.robindowens.com added a link to this blog at the top, under the link to my radio interview about Guardian of Honor and my online serial, Song of Marwey (I'll talk about writing online serials some other day).

Contest is for an Advanced Readers Copy of my novella coming in July called Road of Adventure (Berkley Anthology What Dreams May Come with Sherrilyn Kenyon and fellow Out Of The Blogsphere Rebecca York): With other-worldly assistance, two unlucky lovers are given one more chance to prove that romance is possible in Road of Adventure. As usual, an excerpt is up at my website. I'll be making the ARC. ;)

Worlds Page has photo of the "Queen of the Universe" Fam cat of Straif Blackthorn, coming out in July in Heart Choice, all sprawled out and resting.

FREE YOUR ARTIST has a couple of Creativity Exercises, Motivational Quote and Affirmation as usual and, as usual, fun links including ecards, castles, online divination etc.

Love to all,
Robin

3 Comments:

Blogger moonhart said...

Ooooo! Blackthorn! Just the name gives me shivers! I think he'll be my Fav hero.

Yess indeedy!

5:47 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks Moonhart. I've heard folks say that and I quiver in my shoes...I always hope to make each book better and never know until I see reviews or get email whether it worked or not...and I'm full of elipses... today. Love them in my blog and emails, and !!!!! exclamation points, but good writing doesn't accept them.

Robin

6:43 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

I have a java applet attached to my website, particularly the home page where you can run your mouse over and get a "water ripple" effct. Purchased from http://www.durius.com/ If you have your java popup disabled, you won't see it.

The winner of Heart Choice (an ARC provided by Berkley as opposed to being made by myself) is Seth Friedman.

Robin

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]