On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Gave into Temptation

**Shuffling feet** Instead of writing I visited Smart Bitches and used the Sexy name decoder....This was TOO much, and talk about something hitting close to the bone....


width="240" height="180"
alt="Ravishing Outstanding Babe Incomparably Needing Overwhelming Worship and Erotic, Naughty Stimulation"
border="0">


It's the Overwhelming Worship....

Love to all,
Robin (no, you don't have to bow...this time).

2 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

LOVE IT!!!!

Mine was:

M.I.C.H.E.L.E.A.N.N.: Marvelous Ideal Cutie Happily Exchanging Lustful, Erotic Affection and Naughty Necking

The bizarre thing....one component of this list is....um...right.
I wish I could have done my whole name..who knows what greater thrill I'd have gotten....

Thanks for today's laugh!!

10:19 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

I know...it's IDEAL...right?

Robin

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]